Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

I really like how the voices match the characters personality just right. Plus this was super cute.

Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

Man that suprised me. Feel bad for the blue dude though

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

Got to love that classic anime humor.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Oh Man

I played a lot of zombie games but this one stands out from the others, running over zombies with a car thats close to a tank going 100 m/h is awesome. The character in this game is awesome his acting and what he says when he does any action from hitting a zombie to a helicopter.

Beat Bot Beat Bot

OMFG

Pelvic thrust is what got me

Megan the Fox Megan the Fox

Pretty cool

Only problem is that the upper level cant be reached, other then that it's pretty good

+- Solemn's Reach -+ +- Solemn's Reach -+

Awesome

Thank you for sending me a message with this song and your page .

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Amazing

At first im like ok this is a nice slow start then im like damn this is amazing my ears are like having an orgasm right now and it's been awhile since I heard a really good song.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Never Gets Old

I been listening to this for at least 2 years and it's been my favorite song from Newgrounds of all time.

Monica Monica

I knew it

I saw the pick and I am like oh he rarely draws picks like these this is pretty cute, then I read the description and I realized there's always a catch to drawing like this.

Deadpool vs Powdered Toastman Deadpool vs Powdered Toastman

Awesome

I remembered that guy from Ren and Stimpy, oh man seeing this guy is action is crazy cause all I remember him doing was breaking into your house and giving you toast. Also love the reaction of Deadpool, he's like what the hell.

The Canvas Breaker The Canvas Breaker

Thats cool

It kind of reminds me of a key blade.

Nanakisan responds: